Tuesday, December 22, 2009


So today started off with my normal “wake up whenever” routine where I ended up waking up at 10:30 instead of my normal 1-2:30pm crap. When I finally decided to drag myself out of bed my parents told me to get dressed so they could bring me down to Ikea so I could get my gift. I ended up getting a shelving unit so I can be a bit more organized with my record collection:

After getting home we went out to dinner with Mike D, his Dad, Jason, Bill, and McGoo at a local Mexican restaurant in downtown Elsinore. Mike D handed me a Chopper catalog mag from Spring 1973 that ended up having an ad for my frame I have, so that answered my question. It ends up being an AEE frame:

McGoo ran out to the car and came back in with a Biltwell prototype helmet that will come in handy whenever I get to the point of ACTUALLY riding this thing!!

Thanks for the Bday wishes from everyone and hope you folks have a decent Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment